Romania is a country full of beauty that isn’t shown off enough, so here is our little bit to try and do it a bit more justice!
1) Balea Lake – Situated at 2,034 metres above sea level, this glacier lake in the Fagaras mountains is spectacular!
2 ) Scarisoara Ice Cave – Hidden in the Apuseni mountains this ice cave will keep you captivated!
3) The Romanian Countryside – Not a place, but the countryside in Romania is seriously stunning!
4) Museum Satului – Located in Bucharest this museums shows what village life was like through the years!
5) The Transfagarasan – Arguably the most famous road in the world, and rightly so!
6) The Arcul de Triumf – Bucharest is sometimes known as mini-Paris. Although some may not agree, it does share some similarities!